FriendZone
Please Log-in your account or Please Register if you dont have an account yet =))

FriendZone
Please Log-in your account or Please Register if you dont have an account yet =))

FriendZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore and meet new friends

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You and I (Episodes 1-2(Updated 7/04/09)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ronnie1992
Co-Admin
ronnie1992

Male Posts : 230

You and I (Episodes 1-2(Updated 7/04/09) Empty
PostSubject: You and I (Episodes 1-2(Updated 7/04/09)   You and I (Episodes 1-2(Updated 7/04/09) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:00 pm

(A note to Noriel, I have edited some parts in the story, it may be a little bit different from the original copy)
Hmm...

This is a story i made ( though i was kinda lazy to finish it(still unfinished))

{Story}

Somewhere in Japan...
Takeshi Himamura never experienced a life of luxury, he has lived alone most of his life. He works to support himself though it may be little.

He soon works for a girl due to some incident, her name is Haruka Hanabiki the daughter of a very rich businessman.
Find out his story and experiences at

YOU AND I

EPISODE 1

A New Start

On a summers noon, a guy was wandering the streets alone searching for a job, for his life he calls "Luxury".
His name is Takeshi Himamura, he lives alone in a small apartment while working for food, education, and his rent.

"Another tough day." he said, as he entered his apartment to rest. *I wonder what I will eat for supper?* he thought, as he began to doze off.
"I'm sorry Taki-kun..." a girl's voice said,
as he awoke from his dream in a cold sweat. He left his apartment to get some air and to forget about the dream. As he walked around the streets it soon began to rain.
"I need to get some shade" he said to himself as he ran around searching for shade. "EEEEKK!" the voice echoed around the streets but no one was there to hear.
"Huh? What was that? A scream?" he said,
he began to seek the voice. He ran and found some people in an alley. "Come on girl! Let's have fun" a guy said as his group laughed.
"NOOO!" a girl screamed,
the guy rushed in and restrained her. The girl kicked the guys shin, "ARGH! You're gonna get it now." the guy shouted. He made a closed fist and was about to punch her, *Clap!* the sound of someone stopping a punch.
"Bast*** wh...who are you!?" the guy shouted.
"You made two mistakes in this scene!" Takeshi said, "One, you must introduce yourself first before asking for my name. Two, you must never hit a girl!".
"Hmpf, don't act so tough just because you stopped my punch, we outnumber you! My name is..." ,
"I'm Takeshi!" Takeshi said as he interrupted the guy.
"Are you making fun of me!!?" the guy said,
"Hmm. Nope!" Takeshi replied.
"I'm Rikku! The leader of this gang!" Rikku said.
"Well then? Shall we begin?" Takeshi said.
"Men! Get him!" Rikku shouted, his men rushed in to beat Takeshi
*Darn it! What should i do? I don't know how to fight!* he thought. The men soon reached Takeshi and began to punch him.
"Stop it!" the girl shouted,
"No! Stay out of this!" Takeshi replied. As Takeshi was taking blow after blow, he saw a steel pipe laying on the side. He began to reach for it, "Take this! Darn it!" Takeshi said as he was aimlessly swinging the pipe around. "Argh!" "Ouch!" *Tong!*. Takeshi was breathing heavily as he saw the gangmembers down and unable to fight.
"Darn you! I'll be back! EEEEK!!" Rikku said as he screamed like a girl running.

"Are you ok?" Takeshi said as his face was filled with bruises.
"I...I'm ok. Thank you for saving me" the girl said.
"HAAARRUUU..." *Wheeze!* someone was breathing heavily... "KAAA!" a voice said. "DIEE!!".
As Takeshi looked at his back he saw a pair of "Nile" shoes. *Wham* Takeshi was hit on the face then flew backwards. As he was losing consciousness he heard the voices say,
"Are you ok?" the guy's voice said.
"What are you doing!?" the girl's voice replied.
"Well, I'm saving your life!" he said,
"He already saved my life!" she replied.
"Whoopsie! My bad!" he said...

As Takeshi awoke from his sleep, he found himself surrounded by medical equipments. "Where am I?" he said to himself.
"Oh yeah. Some guy kicked me. ARGH! I'm in a hospital! How am I gonna pay for this!!! ARGH!" He said.
"I've gotta get out of here!". He rushed in to the rooms' toilet and washed his face. *Slam* the door was closed. *Someone is here!* Takeshi thought. *I have to get away!... No! I have to pay for this.* Takeshi thought to himself. Takeshi soon rushed into the room and began to kneel down pleading "I don't have the money to pay for this! Instead I could work it off!" He cried as his head was facing the floor.
"YEAH! It is pretty expensive moron!" a guy said.
"Seitou! Shut up!" a girl's voice said.
"Sorry Haruka." Seitou said.
*Haruka?* Takeshi thought as he remembered the girl in the alley.
Takeshi slowly lifted his head to get a look at their faces.
"It is his fault for fainting so easily! He is gay!" Seitou said,
"Don't mind him. I'm Haruka Hanabiki and this is my dumb older brother Seitou. Pleased to meet you Mr... uhh"
"I'm Takeshi, Takeshi Himamura. Pleased to meet you too Miss Haruka" Takeshi replied,
"Please call me Haruka." She replied with a smile.
"Ok. Haruka" Takeshi replied.
"Hey! Pay for this, you darn hobo!" Seitou shouted. Haruka began to charge for a kick,
"Ouch!!!" Seitou screamed as Haruka kicked him, "HARUKA! I'll be back!! Seitou said as he flew out of the hospital *Shingg!*. "Sorry about that." Haruka smiled.
*What the heck! Whats with that kick* Takeshi thought to himself.
"You don't have a job right? Would you like to work for us?" Haruka said.
"Ugh. Ok." Takeshi replied. *What am I getting myself into?* He thought. Haruka smiled at Takeshi
"Thats great!" Haruka smiled. *Darn it! Oh well! At least i got a JOB!!!* he thought to himelf.

End of episode 1.

Coming Next - "His Story"

Copyrights to Ronnie / KiteV-Ron

Last edited by ronnie1992 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ronnie1992
Co-Admin
ronnie1992

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Episodes 1-2(Updated 7/04/09)   You and I (Episodes 1-2(Updated 7/04/09) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Note: Each Episode may be posted within one week... so 1 episode per week... If i'm in the mood to write it may reach 2 episodes per week... So Please bear with me ^^ (The LazyMin) ahaha
Back to top Go down
ronnie1992
Co-Admin
ronnie1992

PostSubject: Episode 2 "His Story"   You and I (Episodes 1-2(Updated 7/04/09) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Episode 2

"His Story"

"Would you like to work for us?" a girl's voice said.
*Yawn* "A dream eh, but where am i?" Takeshi said to himself as he woke up.
As he looked around he found himself in a huge bedroom filled with high quality items. He got up from his bed and changed.

(A Few minutes after leaving his room)
"HELP!" "I'm LOST!" Takeshi screamed, "Maybe it wasn't a dream!".
While exploring the house, he opened a door and found an arcade room.
"Eh!?" he shouted with the curiosity to explore the other rooms, he suddenly rushed through the other doors, he found a cinema room, a fast food room, and a star wars room.
"Huh?" Takeshi said, as he entered a dark room.
"What kind of room is this!?". Then he heard a sound coming from inside the room,
"~I love you, you love me, we're a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you...~".
"Its BARNEY!" Takeshi shouted as he ran away from the room.

*Whew* Takeshi finally found himself in the large living room of the mansion.
"Hey! What were you screaming for?" A voice said, Takeshi looked back and said
" Sorry sir, I was lost and then I found a Barney room".
"Scared? What a loser!" Seitou replied. "Seitou!" A voice shouted,
"Little sis?" Seitou replied,
"Stop calling Takeshi a loser!" Haruka replied, she then rushed at Seitou and gave him a flying kick, Seitou then flew off to the skies *Twink*.
"Sorry about my brother." Haruka said.
"No, its ok." Takeshi replied *I kinda feel sorry for Seitou though* he thought.
"Takeshi, I want you to meet our maid, Naomi Keishin and our chief butler Kaoru Satoshi." Haruka said.
"Pleased to meet you!"Takeshi said.
"We would like to thank you for saving our Haruka's life." Naomi and Kaoru said.
"Its no biggie. Thank you too Miss Haruka for giving me this job." Takeshi replied.
"Before we continue with the talking, shall we have some breakfast?" Naomi said, Haruka nodded with agreement "Well then, shall we go to the dining room?" Kaoru said.

As they were sitting around the table, the food was being served. To Takeshi's amazement, the whole course was filled with high quality food, *This smells delicious* Takeshi thought.
"FOOD!!!" A voice came from above, *Boom* The roof broke open as Seitou fell down and onto his seat. Seitou began gobbling up the food.
*Wham* Haruka hit Seitou "We haven't said grace yet! Dummy." Haruka said.
"I'm Soowwee" Seitou said with his mouth full.
"Grace!" Kaoru said, they soon began eating.
Takeshi began tasting the food, his eye grew big with tears, he began crying as he ate.
"Is something the matter?"Naomi asked.
"N...No, it's just that, this was the first time anyone has cooked for me ever since that incident occurred." Takeshi replied,
"Would you mind telling us about it?" Haruka asked.
"Well... I'll start from the beginning..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I grew up as an orphan, I never knew my parents neither have I seen their faces. When I was 2 years old, the orphanage was destroyed due to fire. I left the orphanage alone, since I had no where else to go I lived on the streets. Searching for food was a daily job for me, I didn't mind the people who kept on avoiding me nor did I mind the smell of the food I ate. I got used to the loneliness of the street life, but then this girl who was older than me, took me in. She was a young woman who worked at a job with a small pay, she was very beautiful and kind, I admired her a lot. She treated me as her younger brother and I treated her as my big sister, she cared for me always. We had some financial problems, we even lived at the streets for a few days, but we got through it together. She worked hard so that I could go to school, she was still 15 when she was working. She worked at a karaoke bar as a singer and a waitress. She even learned to cook even though her food would taste bad, but that was why I loved her. She worked really hard for me and I really loved her. My big sister Nami Serouku..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nami Serouku!?" Seitou said.

~End~

Next episode "His Story 2 - Nami"

Last edited by ronnie1992 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Episodes 1-2(Updated 7/04/09)   You and I (Episodes 1-2(Updated 7/04/09) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You and I (Episodes 1-2(Updated 7/04/09)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FriendZone :: Our Community :: Your Story-
Jump to: